Are you interested in running for NFTY-MV Regional Board? Do you want to have a lasting impact on our region and continue to guide NFTY-MV to the highest level? We are excited to open up applications for the 2021-2022 school year Social Action Vice President and Communications Vice President!
Questions about elections? Contact Stacy Bernstein, NFTY Midwest Area Associate Manager at SBernstein@urj.org.
All due on May 2nd at 11:59pm
- Candidate Information Form, Contract and Counterpart Certification
- Short bio (75 words or less)
- Digital photo of yourself – 1” wide by 2” high 150 dpi
- (optional) Any supplemental materials you’d like to share with us i.e. a program you’ve written, flyer made, etc.
- We suggest having answers to the following questions typed out in advance:
- Why do you want to be on Regional Board?
- What are your qualifications for the position you are running for?
- What traits do you possess that make you an effective regional board member?
- What have you achieved in positions in NFTY that you’re proud of?
- What do you hope to accomplish this year for MV?
- Parent/Guardian Certification – email link to parent or guardian
- Synagogue Professional Certification – email link to synagogue professional
After May 2nd, we will be in touch about having an interview with the newly elected regional board!